.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Thursday, September 02, 2004

The meteorologist lied; it's not raining...

I put this up over on Sixty Percent Chance of Rain, and I'm putting it up here as well.

Alright... Listen. I don't know if there's anyone actually reading Sixty Percent Chance of Rain.

I'm aware that I've actually bothered to update Sixty Percent Chance of Rain very infrequently. It's been very sporadic. In three months, there are nine chapters.

Well, I'm considering temporarily abandoning Sixty Percent Chance of Rain. Of course, you know, if there is anyone out there reading this, who is absolutely heartbroken about this (a scenario I very severely doubt, but nonetheless), comment. Tell me so. On the other hand, if you think Sixty Percent Chance of Rain absolutely sucks, and you'd like to see it completely disappear, because it is a waste of time, energy, and bandwidth, well, leave a comment.

The comment section is open.

That's why it's there.


If you don't read, or haven't read Sixty Percent Chance of Rain... it's only nine chapters, for crying out loud.

1 Comments:

  • Hyphen-Dash is just a stream-of- conciousness kind of rant about... stuff in general, and Sixty Percent Chance of Rain is, well, a remarkably odd little story.

    I think I answered your question.

    By Blogger Kinezumi-Risu, at 9/03/2004 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home