.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Saturday, January 22, 2005

It's snowing!

Yes, it's snowing.

According to the weather report, we're going to get between 18 and 30 inches, depending on which part of New York you live in. (I live on the 18 inch part.)

You know what that means!

*(No, it doesn't mean I'm going to blog. It means I'm going to do laundry, and work on my senior costume day costume.)*

I never told you about Senior Week, did I?

Well, it's a week of "festivities" -- and I use that term loosely. One day, we get our "senior tee-shirts". The next day is costume day. Then movie day, when we dress up as our favorite movie character.

I never told you about "senior week" -- it's a week of "festivities"... and, I use that term loosly.

The two I'm looking foreward to are "costume day" and "movie day".

I can't tell you what I'm doing for costume day.

And, for movie day? I dunno. I was thinking of Janet Lee from Psycho, but, y'know, after she'd been murdered. Show up in a shower curtain, covered in blood, with a blond wig... and a newspaper. The newspaper's important.



</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home