.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Sunday, November 21, 2004

<squeak>It's finally heeeeeeere!</squeak>


I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

First off, the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy trilogy is, like, my favorite book. Ever. (I use the single word "book" to make my life easier.)

So, for my senior research project, he said we could do anything we wanted... as long as we could back up our thesis.

So, guess what I'm writing about?

In the process of researching, I stumbled on this.

The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy is being made into a feature-length film!

I remember the TV show -- which was truly terrible -- that was later strung together and edited into a film. (Let me rephrase that: I only remember that "film").

Squeak. Squeak with joy.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home