.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Senior Costume and Movie day(s)

Okay; monday is pajama day; tuesday is costume day; wednesday is movie day; thursday is tee-shirt day.

Fine.

I know what I'm doing for costume day. I'm not going to tell you, though, 'cause it's a secret. Maybe I'll post a picture. Or something.

My problem is Movie Day. I know I talked about this before, but I need your help again.

  • Janet Lee, Psycho. There is absolutely no way I can get this one past the principal and advisors. A shower curtain, and fake blood. Yeah, that'll go over real well.

  • Frank, Donnie Darko. For the record, I've never actually seen this film. But a close friend of mine told me, "Oh, you should go as the Bunny from Donnie Darko!". Problem: Not enough time to pull it off. It's next wednesday.

  • Dalek, Dr. Who. This one was my greatest idea. The hardest part was the garbage can; but mom says she's putting her foot down, and I can't spend that much on a garbage can for a costume. ("Why can't you just make it out of tinfoil?")

  • Marie Antoinette, (any film that has ever involved the French Revolution). Beleive it or not, I have the dress. But no one will know who I am unless I'm headless (impossible for me to do, on my budget, in six days) or I have a scar across my throat -- and I'm allergic to all those wonderful make-up products that would give me that effect.

  • Plan B: Make up a freaky, anime-style character, and a Japanese title, for the "manga" that she's supposedly from. Y'know, like, her name is, like, Akisu, and the title would be... I dunno. I'd make something up.


So, that's what I'm stuck with.

Please give me ideas. Plz.

</laukaisyn>

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home