.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Chapter XIII is awesome!

...okay, sorry. Again.

I mean, y'know, Sixty Percent Chance of Rain is, y'know, pretty much under control, but, uh, that's because it's written two months in advance.

My problem is hyphen-dash. I mean, Sixty Percent will be up every Friday -- or Saturday by the Latest. But HYPHEN-DASH?

And I hear a few diligent ones cry out, But, Laukaisyn, it doesn't matter because we no one actually reads hyphen-dash...

To them, I say, "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! And niether tought you how to read the SiteMeter Statistics."

Okay. Now. I know there are some of you out there, reading this blog, and I'm pretty sure you want me to put up something.

Anything. Anything other than listening to me bitch about my life.



</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home