.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Friday, March 18, 2005

Reasonable goals should be just that: Reasonable.

Like, when your last class ends at 3 in the afternoon, and there is no possible way that you can be back in time to update so that your story doesn't get updated until 4, even though it says 3:01...

And that doesn't allow for days like today, where I didn't get to come home until... now. I was helping out with a youth art show. Yeah. It was art from the four local elementary schools, and the two local parochial elementary schools. And the high school's photography club.

Which made sense, since we coordinated it.


Oh, and speaking of which, it came.

And, when I say "it", I mean, "the Canon Elura 65 DV digital camcorder with still photo capability that I've been completely and utterly geeking out over the past few weeks."

"It" is just so much easier to say, though.



</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home