.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Puppeteer Goldfish Suggests...

For the record, banana cream pudding and Goldfish baked snacks taste wierd together.

It almost tastes like hard-boiled eggs that weren't boiled long enough.

Yup.

At any rate, that bit about "Puppeteer Goldfish" is... um... well, he came to you, courtesy of a 58 oz. Mega Size Box of Goldfish -- now with Fun Activities!

I'm not kidding.

That's what happens when mom goes to one of those "warehouses", and it's like, the smallest size they have of anything is the 36 pack of microwave popcorn.

Mmmmmm. Buttery popcorn.

At any rate, I need your help.

Yes, you. Tú. Vouz. In your comfy little chair. The one that's supposed to be you, when I type in that freaky shade of orange.

I promised myself that I'd come up with a mascot for hyphen-dash by it's first blogiversary. *(I know, that doesn't sound like it should be that much of a problem. But it is.)* My first instinct was to make a cute little faerie cartoon doll. That just seemed out-of-place. My next instinct was to go with the really awesome camel -- y'know, the one with the Gatling gun on it's back. The problem there is that I have two options: just the camel, or the camel with an Afghan sitting in the saddle, behind the gun. Just the camel seemed too close to something I've heard of -- the "O'reilly Camel"; and the Afghan and the camel seems like a political statement, even though it's not.

So then I thought, hey! Why not a Shubunkin! 'Cause Shubunkin are cool! ...but then it occurred to me that no one would know what it was, and they'd think it was just another Goldfish.

</laukaisyn>

1 Comments:

  • And look! I even left the comments open! So you can comment, and tell me what you think I should do! Isn't that awesome?

    By Blogger Kinezumi-Risu, at 4/26/2005 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home