.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Well, this is... slightly awkward.

On the right side of the screen there, I've got a javascript counter running, with the days until move-in day. I had originally picked an arbitrary day, in August, and used that. Later on, I actually corrected it.

Y'know, honestly, when I try to write javascript, it doesn't work. Ever. And I'm not going to simply abandon that counter. I like it there. Once move-in day comes, I'll probably change it. Y'know, like, a countdown to Halloween. Or Decemberween. Or whatever. It doesn't really matter.

At any rate, it says there are 27 days left.

While I was writing about my annual back-to-school dream, I got to thinking about the fact that I haven't actually changed my profile, to say "College Student" instead of "High School Student".

I really have to do that.

That would be good.


...Yeah.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home