.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

You guys might appreciate this.

I figured out what's wrong with the Happy-Time Hobo Ninja Brigade.

In order to get onto third-south, you have to be a drunkard or a Computer Science Major.

That would probably explain why I have the option of logging into any of five different wireless networks from the study room up here.


At any rate, I had a freaky dream last night. All my friends in Nowheresville may appreciate this one.

See, there was this one social studies teacher, who was promoted to "Dean of Students". Which gave him all kinds of disciplinary power. So he was on this major power trip most of the time, with his little palm-pilot and his golf cart and all.

Any way, the dream I had last night was supposed to have taken place in Nowheresville Memorial -- something told me in was Memorial -- but it in no way resembled the school in real life. Any way, the Dean of Students was giving me a hard time. Out of nowhere, one of the guys that lives down the hall from me -- who has probably never set foot in nowheresville, nor met the Dean of Students at Memorial -- leaps out of the shadows, strangles the man to death with razor-wire, and disapears again.

I'm still trying to figure that one out.


The King of all Cosmos (read: the senior down the hall who organizes movie nights) wants to see what I'd do in the game Hitman now. Because I have freaky dreams like this.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home