.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Costumes suck.

The other ideas I ended up with thanks to my friends:
  • Godzilla. My friend said I should build it out of astroturf. Yup, a freaky, mutated lizard, made out of fake grass.

  • Columbia, Rocky Horror. I'm not allowed to do this. Anita said so. She's doing it next year.

  • "that guy from Honey I shrunk the Kids". No thanks. Too easy; no one would get it.

  • Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror. If there's one thing I've learned from the costume shop, it's that some outfits just work better on a guy. A bustier, fishnets, pearls, platform stilletto heels, and an afro, is one such outfit.

  • Audrey II, Little Shop of Horrors. Okay, yeah. I can build the entire plant, as a costume, in, what, four days?


But that gave me my idea: Audrey I. And I carry around a little, baby Audrey II, in a coffee can.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home