.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dude, where's my blog?

Some of you are probably wondering what happened to me.

Three words: Champions. Of. Norrath.

I have the week off from school; and this is when I get left alone.

Well, actually, no, I don't get 'left alone', but Champions of Norrath is the most noteworthy thing I've done. I mean, unless you really want to hear about me doing laundry.

I've decided that, before I leave for college, I'm buying myself I straightening iron. That came about because I have curly/wavy/frizzy hair, that I can tame only with a bun (with chopsticks) -- in other words, three dozen bobby-pins and a great deal of hair spray.

I decided -- on a whim -- that I wanted to dry my hair with the blowdryer. (I'm pretty sure the damn thing is as old as I am.) At any rate, it took me an hour, and my hair was just as difficult as usual.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home