.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, February 14, 2005

I *hate* saccharine Greeting-Card Holidays.

That's really all there is too it. I've never actually observed Valentine's Day; and, with the exception of, like, Dad buying me a teddy bear, or things of that nature, Valentine's day has never been fun. All of the experiences I've had that simultaneously involved School and Valentine's Day weren't good experiences.

Oh, but I did get chocolate today. Actually, I got it on friday -- Senior Student Teacher Day -- in Web Page Design. They had a contest: who could create the best webpage in FrontPage. First Prize was a Hershey's Symphony Bar... which I only ate half of.

So, yeah. I had chocolate today.

And, incase you're curious:
  • Yes. It's a great deal of fun being a miserable, antisocial misanthrope.

  • Yes, I did dress up. No, I did not enjoy that.

  • For those who are keeping track, a reputable source tells me that Mom was wrong about Guitarra, as he's much too busy fending off his cult to worry about me. His cult, by the way, is a group of underclassmen who practically fling themselves at him, screaming, "I love you!".


So, yeah. That's really about it.


</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home