.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Random Scatter Plot.

Okay. I have afew things to say.

THE DIGITAL CAMERA
I know I've said a few times that I'd like to try my hand at photoblogging. I never actually said this on HYPHEN-DASH, but, y'know, I have been thinking it. Every time I walk past the Social Studies Department's showcase, with this big display that says "Kerry Wins!". I'll probably be getting myself a digital camcorder, and it'll be interesting to see if I can get one that does still shots as well.

SIXTY PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN
You guys can't say I don't love you. I've got it written and queued-up, and I'm publishing it every friday, with the post time as 3:01 p.m. I have it to the point where the next chapter I'll write will be published on March 18. Although I'm not too sure that there's anyone actually reading SIXTY PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN. I'll probably set up a SiteMeter for it. I won't set one up for A TREATISE ON INSANITY, because I know there are people reading it; all of Kat-Cat's readers.

THE SENIOR PROM
I don't know what sort of opinion you've formed, based on this miserable little blog, but, I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I did go to the Junior Prom. Here's another secret: there's going to be a senior prom. I need a dress. And shoes. And I need to make sure I don't look the same as every one else. And I need everyone to stop asking me if I'm going to go with the guy I went to the Junior prom with.

THE LACK OF PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY READ HYPHEN-DASH
The miserable lot of you don't bother to read HYPHEN-DASH. I know that. I read SiteMeter. Visits of 0 seconds? What is that? Do you realize what you've driven me to do? You've driven me to do HYPHEN-DASH in WYSIWYG. *(cue freaky South Park voice)* -- "Oh my God. They killed HYPHEN-DASH. Those bastards!"


</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home