.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Geeking out. Again.

I played with the sidebar a little... the link-buttons aren't spaced out; now they're one nice chunk.

Also, for anyone who was wondering, today was senior tee-shirt day -- which kinda sucked, because the senior tee-shirt was, shall we say, sub-par.

It's a dark blue, long sleeve tee. The front says "SENIORS" in white, with a gray outline. The left sleeve has the name of the school *(they left out "Memorial". It annoys me when they do that. It's my hang-up. It's "Nowheresville MEMORIAL High School." Alot of people leave out the "Memorial". It annoys me to no end)*. On the back, it has the Gladiator head line art, the name of the villiage *(we're not actually a town we're a villiage; rather than "Nowheresville Memorial H.S.", it's simply "Nowheresville")*, 2005 *(our graduating year)*, and all of our names.

Here's the problem. It's dark blue. On the back, the Gladiator head is white; the NOWHERESVILLE is gray, with a white outline; the 2005 is gray and stretches across the background, while all of our names are white, and tiny.

Anyone whose name falls on the number has a blurry blotch of a name.

My name was at the very bottom of the 2.

But, on the up-side, because my name is completely blurry, rather than half-blurry, or perfectly clear, my class advisor threw, like, 15 shirts at me, to see which one my name was least blurry on. I got the best shirt in the Medium box.

And for anyone who's wondering; the guy with the clothes problem -- let's call him "Three", 'cause I know he's a something-something the Third -- actually had pants today. Not only that, but CreamOfWheat/T-Bagger got his cast off.

On an entirely unrelated note... I know that there's at least one of you reading my blog. SiteMeter says that there's 14 of you... and one of you is actually staying longer than 0 seconds. *(Although it ought to be said that that solitary person only stayed for 19 seconds, I'm making a point.)*.

I know people are actually reading HYPHEN-DASH, so I'm asking you -- almost begging, but not quite -- to post a comment. Say something.

I know I can probably trust Kathryn to do so -- even though I've started calling her Kat-Cat -- but no one else ever says anything!

Say something!

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home