.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Saturday, February 12, 2005

See? It' all her fault.

Kat-Cat, being the excellent sport that she is, is helping out with the whole bit regarding Guitarra.

My Mom, on the other hand, isn't being quite as... sporting. "You have to look nice on Monday. Maybe you should wear a skirt." *(And I'm thinking, "what's Monday? Why-- oh. Valentine's Day.")* "I don't do Valentine's Day. It's not my thing."

I'm still going to have to dress up -- to sell out my values, and whore myself out to prospective Prom dates; because, y'know, that seems to be the way the world works.

There is no chivalry; no gentlemen holding doors open for ladies; now it's "how much effort do I need to put into this before they realize I'm not some hung-up feminist who's going to ask the guy first?"

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home