.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Sunday, May 22, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHGHGHGGHGAHAGHAGHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHG!!!!!!!!

Okay. Having said that...

Now that I've actually finished Niemanden Träum, it really isn't that bad.

Of course, we all know I would have much rather done the thing about the gang-war between the Pirates and the Ninjas in a post-apocalyptic Orwellian future.

That would have been so cool.

Lightsabers, Katanas, lots and lots of tin foil, hats with feathers... and we could actually use those six industrial sewing machines in the garage as props. Don't ask me why I have six industrial sewing machines in my garage.

Anyway, I might be writing a story about the gang-war between the Pirates and the Ninjas in a post-apocalyptic Orwellian future.

There again, I may not.

I decided, because I needed a break from Niemanden Träum, to make a second movie for Mass Media: it's called A Day in the Life of Django.

And it's Django doing nothing for 15 minutes. Followed by credits. (Well, I mean, there is that one part where he tries to wrestle with Boo, and then there's the mouse... but I don't want to spoil the ending.)


</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home