.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm glad I've never had a boyfriend.

No, no. I'm serious.

I have enough issues on my own.


Right now, I'm in a love-hate Relationship with iMovie HD.

Y'see, here in New York, you're required to take four years of High School English -- grades nine through 12. But, what we do here in Nowheresville is kinda cool.

During your senior year, you only get a half-year of "English" (unless you're in A.P.), but then, you take a half-year elective.

The most popular is called "Mass Media".


Everyone always says it's "like the rest of English, but with Movies, instead of books. And they do, like, advertisements, and stuff."

Well, I don't know if that's true or not, because we're the "advanced" class. The "College Credit" class. The class that doesn't actually do any work.


At any rate, the final project -- the "exam", if you will -- is a film. A short film, or music video, or something. Our teacher gave us a whole list of the stuff we could do.


And, he showed us the list of the awards that we stood the chance of winning.


So, now, like I said, I'm in a love-hate relationship -- it's really more of a love-hate triangle, between myself, iMovie HD, and my friend 'Rupo, my partner. We decided, in our moment of brilliance, to make one of those amzingly-off-the-wall-possibly-drug-induced-artistic-films-that-no-one-understands.

It's called Niemanden Träum.


It's due monday.

And, as it is right now, it does actually stand an excellent chance of winning an award: Worst Video.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home