.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Friday, June 17, 2005

Ooooooooh, look at the pretty colors.

Alright, first off, with that last Quote of the Day, my mom does Research and Development for Costumes & Makeup, and other random seasonal items.

Anyway, with the airconditioning kicked all the way up, they're wandering around in stray 'clothing' as extra layers... in the form of a "Mad Scientist" costume.

It was just funnier out of context.


Also, the countdown to Graduation? It's Javascript. But my Javascript really sucks, so it was a "plug numbers in here" style Javascript.

I'm trying to get one that goes by day/hour/minute, but, y'know, I'm still looking.



Oh, and Frank becomes a main character. Later. When I actually finish that chapter.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home