.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Summer... v. 2.0.

Right. Okay. And no one has any idea what that meant.

Some time last summer, I apologized for the fact that I hadn't been posting by blaming it on the fact that it was summer.
"...I'm really enjoying this whole summer thing... if I just help out around the house a little -- run the laundry, not run over my own foot with the dishwasher -- then I can be left to my own devices. Computer games and books. That's all I have to say."

I'm not going to link to it, because it was three times as long as that, and those were the only good parts, really.

But, so... yeah. Yeah. SUMMERY GOODNESS! w00t!!!

Oh, and, if anyone's wondering what I've been doing, ther answer is Homestar Runner; Final Fantasy X-2; Spyro, Enter the Dragon; Six Questions of Socrates; Final Fantasy VIII; and, uh... sleeping.

Yup. Truly tantalizing.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home