.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Thursday, June 30, 2005

<Music!!!!!>

Yeah, as some of you may have noticed, I've figured out the <embed> tag.

At first, I thought it'd be cool to have the Mister Softee theme play for eight seconds.

I thought the better of that, only because, y'know, it's their trademarked theme.

So, as of right now, I have Droopy saying "Y'know what? I'm happy."


But I'm looking through old Cartoon Theme Songs.

First off, what the hell is a Snork? And why are there three seperate versions of the themesong -- 1984, 1986, and 1989? I mean, seriously. One wasn't enough?

And, y'know, sad as it is, I still know all the words to the Sailor Moon Themesong. Even though I haven't watched it since the seventh grade. (Honest.)

Did anyone else know there were two Popeye theme songs? One from 1933 (where he's singing "I'm Popeye, the sailor man") and one from 1961, which is just the music to the first song.

There was a PacMan show?! What are you going to make a show about PacMan about? Seriously, that's like making a show about Tetris. Or Pong.

Am I the only one that finds Woody Woodpecker's laugh really, really annoying?

I remember Bobby's World! I honestly don't remember what it was about, but I kinda remember it! That fat guy that does family fued did it!

The Brady Kids?! Now we're beating the Brady Bunch concept to death with a shovel.

Bucky and Pepito. Now, see, that's a good name for a show. Bucky and Pepito. That's intriguing. That sounds cool. I have to go look that up now.

I remember the Chipmunks! (I always thought Simon was the coolest of the three. See? I was always a geek.)

Now, see, this is cool. This is one of those thing that's just plain cool. Even if you've never heard of Colonel Bleep.

Doot-doo-doo--doot-doo--doo-doo--doo-doo--doo-doo--doot-doo-doo--doot-doo--doo-doo--doo-doo--doo-doo-- Come on, sing along. (Because we all know the show was better when it was stilll on Nickelodeon, before ABC took it over, gave him longer sleeves, and an extra strand of hair.)

</laukaisyn>

1 Comments:

  • You all really, reeeealllllly hate me now, don't you? I mean, y'know, those of you who don't appreciate Droopy from the old Tex Avery cartoons. You guys absolutely despise me right now, don't you?

    By Blogger Kinezumi-Risu, at 6/30/2005 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home