.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Road Blog: Day III (June 24)

They told us, at 11:30 last night, that we had to be at the Public Policy building at 8 this morning. I knew I'd get lost, so I set out early. I show up, at the Public Policy building, at 7:40. The head of the program I'm in sees me walk up, as she walks out.

"Are you lost?"
"No, I'm here."
"But, are you lost."
"No, I thought I'd get lost, but that's why I set out early. So now I'm here."

The next part is her explaining that we're all supposed to be at the dorm, (in fact, I think she said she thought I went "back to the hotel") and we went back toward the dorm, and I told her that we were told to go the Public Policy building...

So, yeah.

---

"I'm Clifford Robert Rafeal Williams III, otherwise known as Tim.".

---

"So, wait, I can't pronounce that. Do you have a nickname?"
"My friends call me 'Chemistry'."


---

"I am smart. I am smart. S-M-R-T -- no, wait --A-R-T. I am smart."

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home