.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Thursday, August 25, 2005

...and there's a thunderstorm warning in effect for--

A'right. Bad puns regarding the weather. You can gueass what this post has to do with.

No, really. Guess.


At any rate; I told you about the boxes. Yes. You know about the many boxes? Well, my systm broke down when it came to boxes eight and nine (no number sign) and the so-called "miscellany box". Yup.



Right now, I'm listening to "the Sweetheart Tree" from The Great Race. Only, it's, like, the "exit theme" version. It's nice.

It's kinda sad, though.

See, I don't have a problem living out a suitcases or boxes. And I don't have a problem with the fact that all of my stuff is in boxes, waiting to be moved. But, I'm staring at the computer screen, and... well, mom told me to cleam all of my stuff off of the computer and onto the firewire drive. So, I'm staring at one of the default desktops, and "TheSweetheartTree.mov" is the only music that I actually have right now. It's freaky. It's like I'm on someone else's computer.


Oh, and, uh, because I know this is going to come up: I don't hate you. I'm not ignoring you. I was just... on a mental vacation. See? I'm not completely antisocial. I'm just an idiot.


Oh, and one other thing.

This is a shout-out to my bro', DragonCelt, who is most definately not in the brig -- despite his efforts to the contrary.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home