.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, August 22, 2005

Aw, man, I'm sorry. Mea culpa. Seriously.

I know I've been, like, completely ignoring you guys.

And I apologize for that.

But I've been on something of a mental vacation recently.

Plus, I'm on new drugs! Yeay! Isn't that awesome! ...(no, no, it's not.)

Anyway, I just, y'know, hey. Yeah. Umm... I've been, um... packing. Yeah, I've got six cardboard boxes, labelled #2-#7 (don't ask why there's no number 1) and, uh... yeah.



Okay. Y'know what? Yes. Yes, I am aware of the fact that I sound completely stupid. If you could actually hear me, I would be mumbling, and, like, saying "um" and "y'know" all the time.

A'righythen.


So, in the place of a real post, I'm posting these kinda freaky iChat conversations.




...and then this one:






</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home