.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Friday, August 05, 2005

Django hates me.

Well, no, no, that's not entirely true, but...

Well, okay, it's a convoluted story.

Whereas most cats have silky fur, Django has soft, cottony fur. It tangles very, very easily. He had knots right near his hips.

He also hates getting brushed.

Okay, fine. So, mom decides she's going to brush him, which means... I have to hold him.

So, he squirms. And makes angry cat noises. And squirms some more. And makes motions like he would scatch me. (Don't ask.)

So, I have him sitting upright, in my lap, while mom brushes the fur at his hips. And he squirms up, right into my nose. I make an "ow" noise, and Django squirms back down. Then, he squirms up again, and flings himself up and back, into my nose. Agian.

He kept doing that.

He was going out of his way to break my noise.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home