.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I have no desire to write a research paper.

Remember that Research Paper I told you about?

The one that has something to do with the Hitchhikers' Guide Trilogy?

Yeah. I'm stuck writing that this weekend.

My thesis -- everyone thinks I sound smart, because I came up with my own, original thesis -- is "The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy, by Douglas Adams, is actually a modern-day, science fiction retelling of the works of Lewis Carroll."

Not only that, but my teacher told us that he expects us to be creative. He told me, specifically, that he's expecting something really good. I told him that I didn't want to bind it into a binder, or, like, even print it out. "That's boring and uncreative," I said, "Everyone else is doing that."

So now, I'm making a website.

About this.

Could someone please tell me what the @#%$! I was thinking?

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home