.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Okay, so I lied. A little.

We all make new year's resolutions; and mine was to actually bother to post regularly.

I may not be doing that with HYPHEN-DASH, but I've certainly got Sixty Percent Chance of Rain under control. Every friday, check back, there should be a new chapter. Unless I forgot -- then it should be up by saturday... Even though they all say "posted by Laukaisyn at [insert friday's date] 03:01:00 PM".

But you get the point.

As a matter of fact, this week, I'm posting Chapter VI a day early! Yeah! Isn't that awesome?

Well, I'm doing that 'cause I'm going to be in Maryland tomorrow. *(Yeah, I know, that came out of absolutely no where.)* And I can hear you whining, But Laukaisyn, Why Maryland?

Simple. By sometime next year, the "about me" part of the gray side-bar will read
Name:(Ki) Laukaisyn
Location: Somewhere Near Baltimore, Maryland, United States


It's a college interview.

Again, the diligent ones that have been reading for a while start whining, But, Laukaisyn, I thought you already got into college!

Yup. I did. This is the interview for a scholarship. I have to go down to the school, talk to them, and convince them that, not only did they do well in choosing me as a finalist for this scholarship, but that, yes, I do deserve the money.

It's on saturday morning, so we're driving down on friday, and spending a nice, relaxing evening down there.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?


</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home