.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, April 04, 2005

Fine, just give me back my class dues.

You've got no idea how much I hate my class advisor right now.

Y'know, how I have to go to that mandatory orientation for the Honors' College? And, like, I'm missing my Prom for it?

Well; Prom is Thursday. Orientation is Thursday and Friday. My Graduation Ceremony is on Sunday.

I found out today -- from another student -- that there is a mandatory Graduation Rehearsal on Thursday Morning. A Rehearsal which I won't be able to attend.

Which, when I told my advisor, she asked me, "well, do you want to graduate?"

WTF, man?

Who asks something like that? You can't legally bar me from graduating if I've met all the state requirements. You can keep me out of the Ceremony; but I still legally graduate.

Meanwhile, we've had to pay exhorbinate class dues for the past six years, so that we wouldn't have to pay anything now, for the Cap and Gown. If I can't take part in the ceremony, I want that money back.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home