.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It does an increasingly poor job of rallying pep.

It's that time of year again. It's time for the annual Spring Pep Rally.

And, as we did in September, at the annual Fall Pep Rally, we're not bothering with the mess, and we're just cutting the Pep Rally -- yes, it's mandatory -- and walking up to the Pizzaria.

I've alredy blogged about this once before, so, if you click on the links (that last word, or anywhere I've mentioned either Pep Rally), it'll take you to that post, which is much better thought out, and all.

*(Kat-Cat told me to post, to, like, remind her, so that I wasn't walking up to the pizzaria alone.)*

And some of you are asking, But, Luakaisyn, what's with the freaky plants? You remember, sometime in february, I told you about Senior Movie day, and I went dressed as Audrey, from Little Shop of Horrors? And I said I'd post pictures of the baby Audrey II that I built?

There ya go.

By the way, the paper taped the the can says:
Come See The Amazing Audrey II
Mushnik & Son Flower Shop
Skid Row, NYC,
Hours: 10:AM to 6:PM


So, yeah. Oh, and, on the subject of new stories, I *do* have a new story.

It's called Larceny by False Pretense. It's new. It's so new, Kat-Cat doesn't know about it. (Unless she overheard Li-Li complaining at Wisa, because one of the characters is vaguely based on Wisa, and I don't have any characters based on Li-Li.)

*(Yes, all of my friends have freaky nicknames.)*

So, yeah, I might put that online, but I'm not sure. Give me some time to write afew chapters.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home