.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Happy Time Hobo Ninja Brigade!

There is no way to explain this one. It's one of those things you had to see for your own eyes. We were called to a floor meeting, and it was decided that we needed an identity, as a floor. A mascot, so-to-speak.

And simply saying "third, south" wasn't good enough.


It went from Interscholastic Pimpin' to Hobo Brigade to Smiley Ninjas to the Happy Time Hobo Ninja Brigade.

In between, we had the ideas that never got off the ground. Like Baked Beans, the Dirty South (a play on the fact that were the south half of the third floor), Fluffy Clouds, and Scurvy Pirates.

I think this all has to do with the fact that we're the drunk fl-- Oh, wait, I don't think I should have said that out loud.

Oh well. It's true. There were two parties last night. One was in a dormitory and got busted, and one was up in the apartments and went unnoticed. I was one of three people on this floor who was sober.

It was sad.

One girl was doing cartwheels down the hall. When she regained her composure, she tried to befriend us. We were all her friends.

Then there was the guy who was trying to hold his pants up, and delcared, "Hey, I think I lost the button on my pants. Do you think you could help me find it?"

The guy with the suitcase full of beer was cool, though. He went down the hallway, peeking in open doors, telling people, "I have beeeeeeeeer." He then walked out the dorm hall. We followed him, because he was wobbly and carrying a suitcase, and we wanted to see him get busted.

He didn't. Walked right past the desk, no one said a word. Came back, even more tipsy, with the suitcase, flashed his ID card, and continued on his merry way.



I couldn't get on the Honors' floor. But it's okay. This is infinitely more entertaining.

Now, if only I could get hot water in the shower. I bet the Honors' floor has hot water in their showers.

</laukaisyn>

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home