.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, August 29, 2005

I know more about Aleut canoe-building than I ever wanted to know.

Our summer reading book was The Starship and The Canoe. It really wasn't that great; but... well, the discussion was this morning. That was fun. That was just us, answering the proffesor's questions about... stuff.

Yeah.

I overslept this morning. That was cool. And when I say "overslept", I mean, "I woke up with my roommate's alarm clock, went back to sleep, and then beat the shit out of my alarm clock when it went off."

And my pet grass still isn't doing anything.

But I went into town today. The bus tour went through both towns, and just kinda wandered aimlessly for an hour-and-a-half. So I still have no idea what's in either town.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home