.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Aww, man. I'm sorry. Mea culpa. Seriously.

I know that, y'know, I've been really annoying lately. I am aware of that.

All that I've been posting recently are Quotes of the Day, and really awkward, really personal posts about whether or not I'm going down the right path in life.

I'm sorry about that.

I know some of you would probably like to hear more about our hijinks -- like the pillow fort, or the mattress. The simple fact of the matter, however, is that those of us that do actually hang out have no lives.

We have hall parties.

We go downstairs at 11 to watch the Daily Show, and then Family Guy. Usually we stick around for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, because it's just soooooo random.

This is what we do.

So, yeah.

Unless you want to hear about my flash cards for Russian -- and no, you don't -- I really haven't got that much to say.

Sixty Percent Chance of Rain is alot more interesting. Trust me.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home