.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I can't think of any bad puns for this one. Sorry.

Well, I don't know whether or not you guys like Sixty Percent Chance of Rain. I have no way of knowing that. Because no one ever leaves me comments, or sends me email.

Ever.

There are, however, a few things that I do know.

I wrote multiple chapters all at once, so I don't have to touch the story again until November 25.

I also know that I needed a new vice.

That, though, is a little tricky. I don't like the taste of alcohol, I don't like the smell of smoke, and I can't get into any photography courses.


So I started a new story. You may have noticed the new link, for something called The Dragon and the Goldfish. Well, that's it.

It is -- no, I take that back. It will be a great deal darker than Sixty Percent. It's not a spy with a katana driving around in an ice cream truck with a dead body in the freezer.

It's different.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home