.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, December 20, 2004

They look like good movies.

Just so you know... all the links lead to Quicktime Trailers.

"People don't throw things at me anymore. Maybe it's becase I carry arround a bow and arrow."
-- The Weather Man

"I'm looking for Mr. Cosby..."
-- Fat Albert

"He saw the signs. He tried to warn us. Now, in our darkest hour, he's got a plan to save us all..." "RUN!!!"
-- Chicken Little

"...I'm going to need something stronger than this."
-- Monster in Law

"Do I need a little make up?" "You need a hose."
-- Spanglish

"Don't Panic."
-- The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy

"I don't want you to see any of my wobbly bits."
-- Bridget Jones, the Edge of Reason

"I'm sorry. I don't speak monkey."
-- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

"What's it like? Neverland?"
-- Finding Neverland

"What do you think about doing the movie in New England?" "...But the movie is called 'Arizona'."
-- The Last Shot


</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home