.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, May 23, 2005

"MySpace is a Place for Stalkers."

Okay. Now, I've seen a few handmade buttons -- the kind where you write something on a circular scrap of paper, and then press it into a plastic thing, with the metal backing behind it.

And they said, "MySpace is a Place for Stalkers."

On the other hand, I'd also heard alot of people talking about their "myspace".
"Yeah, did you see Tom's MySpace?"


Now, of course, when you here it spoken like that, it makes no sense.

None at all.

So, I figured I'd check it out.

I signed up for a myspace account -- with no intent of starting a webpage, mind you. I just wanted to see what everyone else was doing. To "stalk", if you will.

It was for this reason that I have four separate AIM screen names.

Unfortunately, it kept prompting me to make a little page. It was annoying.

I had no choice.

I figured, "yeah, okay. www.myspace.com/ki would be good," because, y'know, it's my first name. That wouldn't be taken or anything.

Little did I know, that there was a band in New Mexico named Ki.


I'm not going to give you the URL, because there's nothing there. The "myspace blog" is just a rehashing of Quote of the Day, but without the <font> tags.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home