.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, November 07, 2005

I love my alternate reality dream-world.

Yeah.

I love those dreams that take place in the real world, but have absolutely nothing to do with reality.

I had such a dream last night.

Imagine me, going in for advising, for next semester's schedule. Me. The cute, little PoliSci major.

Now, just to set this up for you, I scored pretty low on my placement exams; next semester, I'm taking a math class called "Algebra and Elementary Functions". It's the second-lowest math class offered.

In the dream, I walked in, and tried to convince the head of the Public Affairs Scholarship Program that I wanted to be a Computer Engineering major -- a major that, if I really did want to pursue it, it would take me six years just to take all of the prerequisite math credits.


So... yeah.

I apparently want to be a Computer Engineering major.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home