.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, June 28, 2004

This is summer.

Ai'ight. If there is anyone reading this, or Sixty Percent, I'll apologize now for completely ignoring you.

Having said that, I'm really enjoying this whole summer thing. Every one decided that I had a "difficult year" -- I didn't have a lunch last year, that's how packed my schedule was -- and that, if I just help out around the house a little -- run the laundry, not run over my own foot with the dishwasher -- then I can be left to my own devices.

Computer games and books. That's all I have to say.

And, on the subject of Sixty Percent, I'm rummaging through all of the notebooks, legal pads, and random separate pages that are just filled with random stuff. It'll go somewhere very soon. I didn't like where it was going before, so I'm fixing it.

In 1984, a reference is made to "ownlife" -- thinking that is unorthodox.

Well, Hyphen-Dash and Sixty Percent are both examples of "ownblog".