.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Scandalous!

Absolute, utter scandal!

I told you about the Mass Media project, right? Where we make movies, right?

Okay... well, I went and made my freaky artsy movie with 'Rupo. Big deal.


Now, our teacher made a set of rules, that we had to follow. No drugs. No cigarettes (we broke that one). No cursing. No alcohol. No inappropriate dress.

He then showed us a series of films -- student films -- that broke all of those rules.

Do as I say, not as I do...


So, the brightlights in my class decide to push the envelope. They make a big fuss about their film -- it's called Not another Mass Media Movie. We've all known about it. They finally showed it, second period today.

Our teacher, declared, afterward, "y'know, it's genious, but, I can't allow you to show it to anyone else."

It's been banned.

It's the only movie to be banned --aside from Attack of the Sump Monster, which begins with the main characters getting high with a bong, and then chasing down a monster that lives in the local drainage-resevoir/underage-drinking-spot (which, mind you, is town property, and just jumping the fence is a misdemeanor). That movie is about four years old.


So, the brightlights in my class decide that they're going to now sell illicit copies, so that people can still see their movie -- just, y'know, not in school. They're $2.


I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that's bought one.

</laukaisyn>

1 Comments:

  • Oh, and, uh, the other thing I forgot to mention... they ran out of CD Jewel cases, so he's carrying them around in Plastic Zip-lock baggies.

    It seems even more illicit.

    By Blogger Kinezumi-Risu, at 5/25/2005 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home