.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Monday, May 30, 2005

More in the myspace saga!

Okay, well, first off, I was talking with two of my friends at lunch, (both of whom are also myspace friends), who told me that they had commented on my myspace (still sounds awkward), and how it was rude of my to not comment back.

We've decided that simply saying "my space" instead of "my myspace" makes you sound like a stoned California surfer.

Don't ask.


At any rate, I left this, on the myspace of an extremely white, Jewish girl:
Nice. Real nice.

You're such a wigger, yo. You put all those other mad ghetto peeps in our school to shame.

Fo' sheezy.


She tells me, simply, "hey i learned from the master", like it's y'know, my fault, or something.

Yeah.


</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home