.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm a moron. Like, seriously.

Okay. Guess what May 21 was? It was my Blogiversary.

I completely missed it.

Altogether.

And it didn't occur to me until, like, an hour ago.

I realized that Memorial day was coming up, and I thought, "Oh, well, if I bitch about Decoration Day, I can bitch about the fact that no one answered me last year."

The thought directly after that was, "Aww, crap, I had a post for that last year... I missed the blogiversary! May 21! What's today?"

And, as you can clearly see, today's the 28th.


Not only that, but I had big plans for the hyphen-dash blogiversary. I was going to create a Mascot. Yep. I had been planning that out since February. But, in the immortal words of Douglas Adams, "I like deadlines. I love the whooshing sound as they fly by."

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home