.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

hyphen-dash

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Count the Typos!

We just got our yearbooks... So now, I'm officially obliged to play "count the typos".

No, no, I'm serious. They've managed to mess up the spellings of names; they've completely messed up the layout; were it not for the fact that it's actually my yearbook, I would just shrug it off as another Nowheresville Memorial Publication™.

So... yeah. Now, I'm just getting people to sign it. Kathryn said she had to think about it... she had to think of something wise and wisdomy to write. Sledgehammer simply has no idea what to write. And the extremely white Jewish girl hasn't even seen the book yet.

So, what am I going to write in other people's books?

Random stupid quotes.

It'll be awesome.

</laukaisyn>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home